Who We Are

Introductions: Who We Are

Agreements

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Introductions: Who We Are

Who we are:
Who lives here:

We are humans who believe that all humans should be treated well. Therefore, we communication directly, kindly and aim to have no unresolved conflicts that would lead to a toxic living environment. We are committed to calling out one another on acts and words of oppression. We have zero tolerance for unapologetic racism, homophobia, transphobia, sexism, ableism, and xenophobia. We welcome all relationships of our housemates including non-monogamous formations.
Currently we are all queer-identified humans. While queer identity is not a requirement, it is necessary to be actively anti-racist and anti-*phobic. You must be an ally.

Upstairs
Name: Bulldozer (a.k.a. Dozer)
Pronouns: He/His/His
About me: I'm a puppy that knows how to shake, other paw, sit, lay, and high-5. I wish I could comply with "stay" but I'm usually too excited. I'm still pretty curious on walks. I love snuggles, pets, fetch, doggie playdates, hiking, camping, and treats. I am very afraid of large bodies of water.

Name: Emerson (a.k.a. Emme, Em, Mama to Grey)
Pronouns: They/Them/Theirs
About me: Mid-30s, Jesus-loving, bigendered, biracial, INFP/mediator, adoptive Mama that loves all things water. Project Director at University of Michigan, Licensed Psychologist and Owner of Living Room Yoga Commune.

Name: Lindsey
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
About me: Mid-30s, INFJ/protector, motorcycle riding, student. Maintenance for Living Room Yoga Commune. Jill of all trades, master of none.

Name: Graeme (a.k.a. Grey)
Pronouns: He/Him/His
About me: Kindergartner bi-racial, active, happy, talkative, ESFJ/caregiver, mammal-loving                human that also that also loves all things water.

Downstairs
Name: Callie 
Pronouns: She/Her/hers
About me: I'm a black, petite cat. That's all you need to know about me. 

Name: Emily
Pronouns: she/her/hers
About me: About: 23 year old art degree holder. Loves movies, games and breakfast food! I have grand dreams of comic writing and podcast hosting. I also have less grand dreams of regular dungeon and dragons games and cool hair cuts.

Name: Karen
Pronouns: She/her/hers
About me: Outgoing, not afraid to be challenged. Wanted to live in community.

Name: Maxx
Pronouns: He/Him/His
About me: 7yo Boxer, gentle, loves getting pets and going on walks. 


Name: Oakley
Pronouns: he/him/his
About: 6ish year old long haired black cat. The crooked tail makes me that much more of a witch cat. Loves naps and head scritches.

Name: Olivia (Liv, Livee, Olive, O)
Pronouns: She/her/hers
About me: I'm from Tennessee In Michigan to see some snowfall. I'm freshly 23 and last time I took my Myers Briggs test I was an ENFJ I'm a Leo, I love people and hanging out collectively, I love video games and food and that's basically it. I'm a student at Eastern on my last semester and going into law school in the future.

Name: Steph 
Pronouns: They/Them/Theirs
About me: Student. Non-binary.

Name: Tiger Lily
Pronouns: cat
About me: I'm a loving cat that makes you work for my affection, I keep to myself, and love pets and sun rays. I'm one years old.



No comments:

Post a Comment